James joined MCA Report from its sister title, the Publican’s Morning Advertiser where he was news editor. Before joining the PMA he was news editor at the Croydon Advertiser and had previously worked across a series of local newspapers.
- 01293 610457
London’s late-night sector is globally renowned but, as Columbo Group co-founder Steve Ball tells James Wallin, the authorities are not doing enough to support a sector that enriches the capital both culturally and economically
The long-awaited separation of pubs and restaurants on TripAdvisor is “on its way”, a senior figure in the company has promised
Pubs in London and restaurants outside the M25 were September’s strongest performers as the sector enjoyed its 18th consecutive month of growth, the latest Coffer Peach Business Tracker shows
- Report urges hospitality sector to look beyond young workforce
- Rural pubs worth up to £120k to their communities
- Jonathan Neame denounces ‘anti-alcohol forces’
- ALMR benchmarking survey shows sector stabilising
- Luminar's Marks: IPO 'the right place to go'
- Former JDW director of licensing dies
- Upham eyes new funding sources