The Restaurant Group has brought another nine sites to the market, following the successful disposal of 31 restaurants to date.
TRG has asked Savills to market the sites across England and Scotland, including two Chiquitos and six Frankie & Benny’s. The final site is a Filling Station, leaving the brand with six remaining sites – all in Scotland.
Stuart Stares, associate in the licensed leisure team at Savills, said: “We are pleased to be marketing these additional properties on behalf of The Restaurant Group, following the success we have had with their disposal programme to date. The diverse mix of locations should appeal to established retail and leisure operators as well as new entrants.”
The list of the nine new restaurants for sale is as follows:
1. Frankie and Benny’s, Army and Navy (Chelmsford)
2. Chiquito, Valley Retail Park (Croydon)
3. Filling Station, Olympic Mall (East Kilbride)
4. Frankie and Benny’s, Lee Burns Court (East Kilbride)
5. Frankie and Benny’s, Anchor Retail Park (Hartlepool)
6. Frankie and Benny’s, Eden Shopping Centre (High Wycombe)
7. Frankie and Benny’s, Cleveland Retail Park (Middlesbrough)
8. Chiquito, Ocean Village (Southampton)
9. Frankie and Benny’s, Southchurch Road (Southend On Sea)