Shepherd Neame has revealed the locations of seven of the eight freehold pubs it has acquired from Enterprise.
The Kent-based brewer and pub operator announced earlier this month that it was acquiring the package of “high quality pubs” from Enterprise for an undisclosed sum. Today it said the eighth pub was expected to complete in due course.
The pubs are:
– Chequer Inn in Steyning, West Sussex
– Crown & Anchor in Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex
– The Farm House in West Malling, Kent
– The Greyhound in Keston, Kent
– Hen & Chickens in Bisley, Surrey
– The Kings Head in Guildford, Surrey
– The Sussex Oak in Warnham, West Sussex
The company said all the pubs would continue to operate under their current lease, and that during the past fortnight, representatives from Shepherd Neame had met with the licensees to discuss transitional arrangements and future investment plans.
The completion of the sale takes Shepherd Neame’s total number of pubs to 335, of which 59 are operated under management and 269 as tenanted and leased and seven under commercial free of tie leases.