This year’s Tenanted Pub Company Summit 2015, organised by M&C Allegra, will be taking place on the 10th November at The Mayfair Hotel, London.
With an estimated value of over £6bn and 21,140 pubs operated under this model, tenanted pubs need to embrace the trends sweeping across the market.
Under the theme ‘MRO: Meltdown or Real Opportunity?’, this annual, must-attend conference will provide an overview on the tenanted pub market, explore the forces that are driving change and look at best practice from within and outside the industry.
- Keynote speaker: Kevin Georgel, chief executive of Admiral Taverns
- Allan Lockhart, property director at NewRiver Retail, on their plans to develop and expand their tenanted pub portfolio after the recent high-profile acquisition of 158 Punch pubs in addition to the 202 Marstons sites bought in 2013
- Paul Pavli, operations director at Punch Taverns, Publican Award Winner 2015, on Punch being ‘back off the ropes’ and how the company is working with tenants to enhance their food offer
- Chris Jowsey, trading director at Star Pubs and Bars, Publican Award Winner 2015, on why Star is committed to the longer lease and how this will benefit pub cos and tenants
- James Staughton, managing director of Publican Award winning tenanted pub company St Austell, talks about investing and adapting to ensure the company strives in an ever-changing market place and why tenancy relationships remain the bedrock of its business model
- Clive Chesser, Pub Partners division director at Greene King, discusses what the future holds for the tenanted sector and the newly combined Greene King Pub Partners and Spirit tenanted and leased businesses
- Panel session - The best operators you’ve never heard of….. yet!
- Panel session - MRO: Meltdown or Real Opportunity? The panel discusses the future of the tenanted pub model in the light of incoming legislation. Panellists include:
- James Staughton, managing director, St Austell Brewery
- Andy Slee, Punch Taverns representative in negotiations on the pubs code
- Chris Wright, co-founder, Pubs Advisory Service
- Greg Mulholland, chair of the All Party Parliamentary Save the Pub Group
To view the full speaker programme visit:
To book your place please call on 02076 110404.