Sir Terence Conran has called in investment bank Goldman Sachs to find a buyer for his upmarket restaurant empire, which includes the Pont de la Tour, Blueprint Café and the Skylon at the Festival Hall. He sold a 49% stake of D&D London to managers Des Gunewardena, David Loewi and HBOS in 2006, but now wants to offload the other 51% although he may retain a small share. City sources say there has already been interest from investors in the Gulf and Far East, and a deal could net Conran £100m. The group announced a 40% increase in profits after the management buyout and there are plans to expand into New York, Asia and the Middle East, turning it into a £1bn company over the next five years. The Sunday Telegraph 11/05/08 page 3 & (Business) page 3 The Sunday Times 11/05/08 page 6