Call for clearer allergen labelling after Byron burger death

GettyImages-court room

There have been calls for all restaurant menus to feature a “red A” next to dishes that contain allergens, following the death of a teenager who died after eating a burger he was unaware had been coated in buttermilk.

This article is available to MCA News subscribers and trialists only

If you already have access, please SIGN IN

Gated access promo

Apply for a free trial or subscribe

to get access to MCA’s news & analysis service

  • The latest industry developments and trends into your inbox every day
  • Major announcements via breaking-news email alerts
  • Inspiration and insight from interviews with leading industry players
  • Monthly consumer insight analysing eating & drinking out behaviour
  • Details on innovative emerging operators

For subscriptions enquiries, please email or call +44 (0)1293 610343

If you already have access, please SIGN IN