27 February 2020
The Montcalm Marble Arch, London
The Tenanted Pub Company Summit is the only senior level forum dedicated to the key tenanted and leased sector of the pub market, representing over 14,000 pubs in the UK and turning over £3.42bn annually (source: MCA Insight).
The event is in two parts. During the afternoon conference, the Tenanted Pub Company Summit features the leaders of operator businesses and senior commentators, who discuss the next stage of the sector’s development, their vision and strategy, as well as relationships with tenants and legislation.
The conference is then followed by a dinner which includes a state of the nation address and a guest speaker, who will be announced soon.
Speaker line up including:
• Heath Ball, director & owner, THE PICKLED PUB COMPANY LTD & THE WENLOCK PUB COMPANY LTD
• Karl Chessell, food & retail director, CGA
• Clive Chesser, chief executive, PUNCH PUBS & CO
• Daniel Davies, chief executive, Rockpoint Leisure
• Tim Galligan, operations director, Star Pubs & Bars
• Ed Hancock, director - venture pubs, MARSTON’S
• Peter Hansen, partner, SAPIENT CORPORATE FINANCE
• Chris Jowsey, chief executive, ADMIRAL TAVERNS
• Emma McClarkin, chief executive, BRITISH BEER & PUB ASSOCIATION
• Jonathan Neame, chief executive, SHEPHERD NEAME
VIEW PROGRAMME SO FAR >
BOOK TICKETS >