Armit, wine supplier to many of the country’s top restaurants, is to sell a 75% stake to Baarsma Wine Group. The current management team will remain in their roles and take control of the remaining 25% of the shares. The sale could be announced as early as tomorrow. The Sunday Times (Business) 07/09/08 page 3