UK Foodservice Delivery Market Report 2017
Insight into the UK takeaway delivery market, the competitive landscape, consumer audiences and future outlook
MCA’s Foodservice Delivery Market Report 2017 provides critical market insight on the buoyant UK takeaway delivery sector, including deep analysis of the market’s size, growth and segmentation, competitive landscape and consumer behaviour.
Answering crucial questions about the trends and influences driving the success of takeaway delivery, this definitive study also examines how expansion will affect value growth and operator margins within the wider eating out market.
- Executive summary
- UK takeaway delivery market analysis – size, growth, segmentation and growth drivers/inhibitors
- Competitive landscape – evolution of the foodservice delivery channel since 2000, business models, case studies, delivery availability among the top 100 restaurant brands
- Consumer insight – customer cohorts, frequency and most important reasons for ordering takeaway delivery, average spends, payment methods, effective promotions
- Future outlook – forecasting the development of the UK foodservice delivery market over the next 5 years, including detailed look at growth drivers and concepts to watch
How to use the report:
- Identify regions where takeaway delivery is most widely used
- Get to know the key consumer groups using takeaway delivery
- Understand the consumer needs driving the demand for delivery
- Gain insight into how leading brands are approaching foodservice delivery
- Learn about benefits of in-house versus third-party delivery
- Find out what would encourage consumers to use takeaway delivery
- Gain clarity on demand and supply-side market growth drivers
- Explore ways to differentiate your delivery offer from the competition
- Over 2,200 online surveys through Toluna QuickVotes to gain knowledge of customer participation rate by age group
- 1,500 online bespoke surveys (1,200 takeaway delivery users and 300 non users) to understand brand awareness, usage and detailed user experience, attitudes and future outlook
- Market size modelling, forecasting and synthesis with wider MCA market sizing databases
- Desk research includes news articles and trade press, company websites and industry associations
If you are an operator already active within the UK takeaway delivery market, or considering how foodservice delivery could contribute to your business development strategy, the Foodservice Delivery market report 2017 will give you critical insight to inform your decision-making.
If you are a supplier, you will find this detailed analysis an invaluable resource to help you align your products and services. With knowledge of the trends and influences driving growth, you can underline relevance and value in the marketplace.