FSF member? Download the Menu & Food Trends Report here
Effective menu composition is crucial in an era where customers are increasingly viewing menus online and on their phones before visiting a venue. Brands need to optimise the product offer, information provision and pricing. Food trends are increasing in number, inspired by a more pervasive ‘food culture’ and a globalising marketplace.
The 2015 Menu & Food Trends Report provides detailed analysis of differences between, and changes in, menu pricing across casual, fast food and pub restaurant brands in the UK eating out market. The report also gives a breakdown and analysis of the menu composition of leading casual, fast food and pub restaurant brands.
Review Allegra Foodservice’s definitive categorisation and evaluation of current food trends affecting the UK eating out market, which include mega, established, emerging , hot and short-lived trends.
Stay abreast of competitors with the report’s assessment of future market scenarios and developments, providing direction dependent on differing macro drivers.
This report explores menu composition, pricing analysis, menu trends and future developments, providing help for all operators and suppliers.
- Detailed executive summary
- Menu composition: Product ranges, trend influences and presentational analysis of breakfast, main, dessert and drinks menus of leading operators
- Pricing: Overview of pricing developments by segment over the past year, pricing details of leading operators, insights from the past three years and analysis of regional pricing differentiation
- Menu trends: The mega, established, emerging, hot and short-lived trends in food affecting operator menus and the industry in 2015
- Future developments: The primary growth trends in food for the next 2-5 years
- M&C Allegra Foodservice Brands & Corporates menu analysis.
- Online and telephone surveys with chefs and industry executives.
- Desk research: news articles and trade press, company websites and industry associations.
- Total product counts are sums of the menu item categories analysed, and in some cases may not be exhaustive totals.
- Locations selected in the Midlands (where available) as the basis for the price research. Additional locations in London used to analyse extent of differential pricing by region.
- Learn how the leading players are designing their menus
- Understand how pricing has evolved in the last year and what products operators are targeting for price increases
- Discover what trends and cuisines are influencing the industry this year
- Identify the players that are staying on top of trends
- Explore what trends in food are set to grow over the next 2-5 years
To purchase this report or for more information please contact Richard Hayman at email@example.com or call 020 7611 0415.