An Austrian waitress who mistakenly served guests industrial strength cleaning detergent instead of schnapps, resulting in five customers being admitted to hospital, has been fined £500. A court in Klagenfurt, Austria was told the overworked waitress mistook the house detergent for the house schnapps, because she had been "stressed" and had taken the wrong bottle from the cellar. The diners were taken to hospital after another guest, who had refused to drink the schnapps because it smelt strange, called an ambulance. The waitress was found guilty of causing bodily harm.