The Managed Pub Conference
Where: HAC Royal Artillery Club, London, EC1
When: June 20, 2017
Join lively debate on these topics:
- Innovation at the heart of the Great British Pub
- Is pub food meeting changing consumer demands
- Are alcoholic drinks still the backbone of the pub?
- How the craft beer revolution gave pubs some extra fizz
- Pub customer tribes: are you speaking their language?
- How to make pubs relevant to the millennial market
- How does the coming-of-age iGeneration perceive pubs?
- People power: how to employ and keep great pub staff
- How technology is shaking up the world of pies & pints
- Customer loyalty: the making of brand ambassadors
- The new pub marketing: what you need to know
Be the first to hear cutting-edge market insight:
We will launch our Pub Market Report 2017 at the conference, which presents bang up to date market intelligence on the trends, challenges and opportunities shaping the UK Pub Market; and future forecasts for the sector. Our analysts will dissect key findings, and delegates can buy the full report at a special conference price.
Pre-register for earlybird tickets, priced £395 + VAT (20% discount)
Contact: Sophie Barber 01293 846 552 firstname.lastname@example.org